At Blackberry Moon Farm, we specialize in Good Things that go in and on your body: natural foods, fiber, and body care products. We make these products available in a number of ways: via a booth at the Bayview Farmer’s Market from April through October and via our Natural Grocery Service throughout the year.
- Yarn and roving from the wool of our Shetland sheep
- Hand-made soap, lotions, and other body care products
- Bread, pizza, and rolls baked in our farm kitchen
- Sustainably raised meat and poultry
- Organic and local produce
- Cheese made from raw milk
- Wild Alaskan seafood
To learn more about us explore this site, stop by our booth at the market, stop by our produce stand in Freeland, or join the mailing list for our Natural Grocery Service.
Dave, Molly, Kieran, Emily, Ben, Katherine, Gabriel, Cecilia, Margaret, and Clara
Pictured above are (from left to right); Ben, Kieran, Emily, Katherine, Gabriel, Cecilia and Margaret.